Our national speakers committee and workshop coordinators have been working hard over the past few months, and here are some of the tentative speakers and local workshops on the works for the 2019-20 season.
Tentative speakers for next season are:
- Alf Sharp – Fine Furniture and Finishing (September 2019)
- Seri Robinson – Spalted wood, turner and woodworker (October 2019)
- Paul Schürch – Marquetry and veneer artist (November 2019)
- Tom McLaughlin – EPIC Woodworking and Classic Woodworking TV (January 2020)
- Mike Mascelli – H.O. Studley presentation & upholstery (February 2020)
- David Hurtwitz – Fine furniture, design, and carving (March 2020)
- Trent Bosch – Woodturner and sculptor (April 2020)
Potential local workshops:
- Building a shaker table in four workshop sessions with Alan VanDeMoere.
- Power Tool Safety with Alan VanDeMoere
- Spindle Turning with Mike Brawley
- Paper Mill Turning with Terry Lung