I am downsizing and have several hobbyist level woodworking machines for sale. All are excellent condition hardly used with minimal hours. Some less than 10 hours or so, some at most 20 to 50 hours. I will be asking well under replacement cost approx. 1/3.
All machines include quality fitted rolling stands and associated accessories, guards, etc. Individual machine sales okay or a better deal on all. These are quality machines with very little use and would serve a hobbyist well.
Contact Sal at 585-764-9360
- Powermatic left hand tilt Artisan 10 inch table saw with Biesmeyer fence on rolling stand (asking $400)
- Delta 6 inch Professional joiner on rolling stand (asking $350)
- Delta 13 inch planer on rolling stand (asking $125)
- Jet 12 inch bandsaw (great small machine) floor model rolls (asking $275)
- Jet 6 inch floor model belt sander (asking $325)
- Rikon radial drill press floor model on rolling stand (asking $150)
- Jet overhead air filtration machine (asking $175)
- Delta ship master sawdust collector on rolling stand (asking $150)
- Bosch sliding compound saw on stand
- Also have four Bessey 5 foot cabinet clamps and Rockwell 4 foot clamps.